Looking for care?
Work with us
Request a call
Home Care Assistant
About Castle Home Care
Castle Home Care Services is a well-established community care provider, providing Home Care Services throughout Darlington and North Yorkshire. At Castle Home Care Services we really do believe in quality of care, and focus all our recruitment around the needs of our clients’, to enable ourselves to offer the highest standards of care to all client. We provide personal, practical, complex and companionship services. Castle Home Care Services pride ourselves in the high quality of care we provide, and support is tailored to individual needs.
Due to business expansion we are offering £12 per hour and mileage at 30p per mile, we are looking for all people who are caring, kind and want to make a difference by becoming a key worker within our team, where you will feel appreciated and management have a hands on approach to care.
Become a Key Worker and make a difference to someone’s life
The role will consist of visiting our clientele in their own home, offering the very best person centred care and while building exceptional one-one relationships, you will be doing something truly life changing and enabling families to stay together in their own homes. We support clients with their personal care, medication, social interaction, we promote independence and ensure all clients are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
We are looking for reliability, trustworthy and respectful staff to join the team. At Castle Home Care Services Ltd we support and develop all our staff and ensure they are rewarded for all their hard work, as well as rewarding drivers by paying mileage
You do not need to be qualified or have experience in the sector, full training is given to successful applicants.
- The role does require a full enhanced DBS check (England)
- Age 18+
- Empathy, dedication, reliability, compassion and a friendly smile
- Good level of spoken English and authorised to work in the UK
- Part-time hours: 16 hours +
- Full-time: 30 hours +
- Job Types: Permanent
- Must be available to work alternate weekends
- Full driving licence and use of vehicle is desirable
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Paid DBS barring check
- Mileage paid for drivers @ 30p per mile
- Company Pension Scheme
- Earn £100 refer a friend scheme
- National Accredited Qualifications paid for including Diploma’s level 2,3 and 5, also Care Certificate
- Blue Card Rewards Scheme
- Staff Uniform
- Paid Shadowing Shifts
- Double time paid for some bank holidays
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
All staff are provided with full PPE, including Gloves, Masks, Visors, Aprons, Hand Sanitiser and Foot Covers, full body suite are available should they be required
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Job Salary: £12/hour
Report to: Care Manager
Location: North Yorkshire