We are passionate and committed to help people live an independent life in their own home safely, comfortably and with dignity.
We offer a broad range of services and we understand that everyone’s needs are different which is why we provide a tailored care package to suit each individual and their families. We are available 365 days of the year and 24 hours a day, whether you need full time home care or occasional visits we can accommodate your needs.
Many clients may not need a lot of help, but they would sometimes like a companion to support them to various activities and events, or someone to have a chat with either at home or out and about. Research from Age UK shows that more than a million older people in the UK go for more than a month without speaking to anyone. A little thing such as getting together with a companion can make such a big difference. A few of the things we can offer from our companionship service are:
- Companion and conversation
- Arrange appointments and help with travel arrangements
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Escort to appointments
- Assist with clothing selection
- Assistant with reading and entertaining
- Participate in hobbies and crafts
- Monitor diet and eating
- Buy magazines, papers and books
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Visit neighbours and friends
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
- Attend theatre, concert, meetings and events